Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes (Lan J*ao lah!!)

i saw a fren of mine Siew did this face recognition test and i found it very interesting (i didn realy see it la he's in aust i saw it from his blog).. its an easy test.. u upload ur photo, and tats it.. they'll show u which celebrities u look like.. cool huh? imagine hw great can technology be..
i was curious.. i wantd to knw which celebrity do i look like.. so i decided to go to heritage.com and try this face recognition thingy mysef.. to my suprise, this is the result...


did u find anythin weird in the result? if u didnt, look closely...7 out of 8 of the photos shown are girls!! wtf??!! do i really look like a girl tat much??!! got mariah carey and one of the charlie's chicks lagi.. shit!! so lame!!
confirm they tipu ppl one.. once i see the result i can tell tat they tipu.. they match ur photo to the celebrities based on ur pose and the direction ur head is facing.. laosy face recognizer// (or mayb not...)

ok so i admit la.. i did pose like an "ah kua" in the photo la.. tats y they misinterpreted me as a chick.. so if i change my pose, i wonder wat will the result b? to prove that i DO NOT look like a girl, i took another more "macho" punya photo and redid the test.. and this is the result..


ngaiti... same lan j*ao result leh!! stil 7 out of 8 are girls... now got anita mui lagi... and one mr. potato-lookin ah pe.. even worse ah...
ive lost hope.. guess it wasn my posing tat made me look like a girl.. it was my face.. i hv a girly face..and how sad is that.. huhuhu:'(

dear God, if ur first intention was to make me a girl, why giv me a dick? :'(

i cant let ppl see my girly face.. tink frm nw on i hv to start wearing mask avtime i go out liao.. hv to wear mask like Slipknot, a band that rocks the world without showin their faces.. a very very cool band (their masks cool nia la their songs r nt as cool as their masks hahahaha)
i'll b joining the band nex sem after my final exam.. so ppl, jz wait and see.. ive prepared my mask...

this is Slipknot before i join


and this will be the new band after i join in..


my mask cool or not? hahahaha....



2 comments:

jocelyn said...

hey... u reali have a gal face la... hehehe... y it omos show all u looks like a gal neh... hehehe... anyway.. stay CUTIE ya.. hahaha

RacheL aL. said...

gab ya la i agree with siew la... confirm u girl wan! but dunno how come u got ur scaled down LJ there la hahhahahahha!!!!! jk jk!