Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Limpeh is back!!

limpeh had not been blogging lately cause limpeh was too busy until limpeh had no time to lay limpeh’s hands on limpeh’s laptop..i did not even hav the time to shit properly.. once I sit dwn on the bowl and the first drop comes out I chao oledi sometimes did not even clean my butt hahaha (kidding)..for the past 6 days i was in skul from afternoon until midnite doin my projects.. went to lutong every single morning for the past 6 days.. even the lutong kolok mee auntie also scared of me oledi.. Imagine having 2 projects worth 60% and 80%, and a test worth 50% just 2 weeks before ur final exam.. of course hav to rush like hell la.. shit ah!! If doraemon was given so many projects n assignments, even the happy-go-lucky him wud get tulan..


i finaly finishd all last nite.. but sien ah!!! I haven’t started studyin for my final exams.., which is 4 days from nw.. hw to study wit only such a short time..? screw all u lecturers for givin us so many assignments and projects!! Ma chao hai!!

Oh ya btw today is my fren ah ku’s bday.. to ah ku, I knw ive been bullyin u a lot lately so here I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to u and wish u a very HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday… ive prepared ur present so claim it frm me when u c me..
since these few days we wont b meeting each other, for the time being u c the photos of the gift nia la..
*Scroll down for ur gift..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Argh cant get it out..! sorry technical problem.. hahahahaha


Hapy birthday to ah ku!

And good luck to everyone!! Exam ah!! chiong ah!!


No comments: