Monday, June 18, 2007

National Park

Limpeh finishd exam oledi.. very free nw so can write blog.. bt when I go back kk its gona b a different story because im gona b so f*ckin busy… tink im gona go back to my kk daily routine soon.. wake up at 2pm, brunch with frens at 3, kia kia abit until 4-4.30pm, go lintas yoyo for their pearl milk at 5, go home for shower and dinner at 6, watch astro wah lai toi until 10.30, go out at 11 *life starts nw..kekeke*, then yumcha, snooker, sometimes movie, sometimes beer at fren’s pub until 3am, then breakfast at lido (man I miss the mee there).. reach home at about 4, sleep at about 4.30.. then wake up at 2pm again.. and the story repeats..
note: I didn’t write about shitting in my daily routine cz I dn have the time to shit!! so busy!!!

These days (before goin back to kk) im stil free.. so I better make good use of the time I stil have to online..

Last nite I was searching the internet for lambir national park (nvr been there I hv to go there at least once before I graduate) then I suddenly came across with the national park in bintulu, the SIMILAJAU NATIONAL PARK.

*sweat drop*
….
They couldnt tink of a better name issit? Wat lanj*ao name is tat? wahaha!! BODOH!!
wit a name like tat, confirm no chinese wana go visit la..I mean seriously la, hw do they expect bintulu chinese kia to bring their frens there for a visit? Say u have a fren comin frm west msia and u wana bring him there.. hw ah? Like tis ah?

Bintulu kia: wana visit our national park?
Semenanjung kia: west msia got many national parks oo.. dn wan la.. some more ours is bigger, more syok!!
Bintulu kia: urs bigger bt ours more special..
Semenanjung kia: wat makes urs so special?
Bintulu kia: ours got many special fauna inside..
Semenanjung kia: ma chao hai u tink ours dn hav ah.. (*startin to get tulan)
Bintulu kia: ours is different.. instead of seeing animals runnin around, u see their lanj*ao hopping..
im a rabbit, not lanj*ao

Semenanjung kia: ….
Bintulu kia: so.. wana go see or nt?
Semenanjung kia: *middle finger

Bodoh punya park!
Dont say Chinese visitor… I tink they dont even have a Chinese staff there because whoever works there will b called lanj*ao kia by their frens.. I mati kebuluran oso dn wana b called lanj*ao kia ah… haha..
speakin of staffs, I wonder hw they inform the public when they are hiring staffs?

"Similajau national park is currently hiring. we have good workin environment, good working hours, good salary.. We similanj*ao (apa lanj*ao) also good. So why wait? Bring ur lanj*ao and come join our similanj*ao family nw.."


SIMILANJ*AO.. BAGUS!!

their lanj*ao mascot..


I tink its like tat..

No comments: