Saturday, June 16, 2007

Father's Day..

Today is father’s day.. bt sadly I cant b with my dad to celebrate this special day wit him.. im stil in miri and ill only b back in kk after 3 days..sien leh… ive missed mother’s day.. and now im missing father’s day oso?? Crap..!! ma chao hai,.. why do final exams always have to be around tis time where young and innocent children have lots to celebrate wit their family? Last time mother’s day I had assginemt due.. and now father’s day around final exam pula.. shit! But nvm la.. Luckily I stil have this blog.. eventhough I cant celebrate with him, I can stil wish him happy father’s day frm here..hehe..

hey, the rest of the blog is written for my dad.. so dn read!! Close ur eyes, move ur cursor to the top right corner, and click the black cross nw!!!!

jz kiddin…

Dad, u were nt there in the operation room when mom gav birth to me (u were outstation).. tats y u missd the chance of seeing hw I lookd like when I jz came to tis world..


"yo pretty nurse i need CPR.."

but it doesn’t matter anymore bcause u r here nw.. and u hv been here for 22 yrs to look after me, to care for me when im sick, to guide me when im lost, to love me when I need love, to protect me when I needed protection, to teach me hw to clean my butt, and most importantly….., to give me $$$ when im broke… u’re like my living atm.. the atm that givs out $$$ unlimitedly.. and for tat, I love u…



thanks for being there when I needed u.. and thanks for teachin me everythin u hv taught me.. if it wasn’t for u, I would have been eating or playin wit my own shit nw.. thank u.. u saved my life.. u r my superman..

I love ya dad, and Happy father’s day..i’ll spend u makan when I go back kk hehe:P

Happy father’s day to all the fathers in the world too.. hope y’all r havin fun wit ur kids nw..


No comments: